Who Has Exams Tomorrow?

Rhetorical question really, as all my questions are (but just in case yuh rel slack)....YOU! (and me).
 Just try an remember wat time yuh exams is. Yuh don't want yuh principal riding up in de morning while yuh sitting down  in yuh gallery eating yuh roti and baingan choka to tell yuh yuh doh have exams in de evening like yuh taught yuh did.

Just remember your shit - your stationary and your work that is. It's just paper 01A. Chill. It's Comm. Plus...

 Yuh ha next year chile!

Oh...and formal manners require me to tell you good luck, but I really don't think it matters, doesn't affect my life, just makes it harder actually...but anyway...good luck and such. Don't die. :)

Here's cute fluffy good luck bunny to wish you good luck:


Comments

  1. you are awesome! i love you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Trust me.. I will most definitely need it. I'll let you know how it was! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fucking awesome. Everything about this site. HUGEEEE help! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob....the bunny isn't all that cute :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Communicative Behaviors

Characteristics/Features of Creole

The Creole Continuum